Rockland Trust is currently seeking representatives for our Customer Information Center in Plymouth, MA. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday and every other Saturday. Sunday hours are also available on a voluntary basis. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available!
This position is responsible for exceeding customers’ service and sales expectations in an inbound call center environment. Activities include efficiently managing customer needs and issues assessment, problem resolution, account maintenance, and identification of and capitalization on cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Utilizing superior knowledge of bank products and services, service incoming customer calls in an efficient and quality service-oriented manner
- Assess situations, apply sound judgment and negotiation skills and work within established policies and procedures to efficiently resolve customers’ needs and issues
- Accurately complete on-line account transactions, maintenance and service requests to other areas of the bank
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and capitalize on them to achieve successful referrals and completed applications
- Actively participate in sales and service meetings. Demonstrate a willingness to change by applying suggested improvement methods to daily interactions with customers
- Successfully complete additional training modules and apply this knowledge during daily interactions with customers.
- Customer service skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Experience working with cross selling in a customer focused environment
- Understanding of bank products, operations and services
- Computer experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- The ability to work flexible hours and strong written and verbal communications skills
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- May be required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Further on-the-job training will be provided.
Please apply online at https://rocklandtrust.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1800009H&tz=GMT-04%3A00
Our goal is to offer our colleagues the most generous benefits package possible. We strive to provide colleagues with a comprehensive benefits package and an environment that supports a healthy work-life balance. Benefits include: Competitive compensation with performance incentive awards, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, a 401K and DC Plan for your retirement, LTD & Life Insurance, Day Care Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance for graduate and undergraduate programs, an award winning Wellness program and much more!
At Rockland Trust you'll find a respectful and inclusive environment where everyone is given the chance to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.