Rockland Trust is currently seeking an Information Technology Risk Analyst for the Information Technology Department. Specific tasks include daily support for multiple systems, implementing new technologies adhering to best practices and serve as a liaison with other departments for project management. The IT Risk Analyst will also assist and lead portions of various system upgrades, migrations and document. The IT Risk Analyst will assist in supporting all aspects of installing, implementing and documenting the institution’s security products, programs, policies, standards and procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for implementing, monitoring, maintaining and enhancing the controls for the Bank’s Information Technology and Information Security Programs.
- Responsible for log management review and control enhancement and assisting in developing the Bank’s Security Event Management technology
- Will be responsible for operating and documenting processes related to security software, products, and programs.
- Will work with Information Technology to enhance the information security posture of the institution
- Will work with internal and external audit groups to monitor, respond, and mitigate any required risk areas
- Document and manage procedures for the daily activities of the Information Security Program
- Work with the Information Security team to enhance the delivery of information security awareness across all departments of the institution
- Participate in performing Risk Assessments of the Bank’s critical information security assets
- Produce metrics reports on security initiatives and daily information security tasks
- Requires 5+ years’ experience providing support of information systems and information technology. Work within a financial Institution is preferred. Experience in information technology is preferred.
- Curiosity, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Technical knowledge of current information technologies including Microsoft Operating Systems, Active Directory, MS System Center, VMware, intrusion detection/prevention systems, security event monitoring, log management, and vulnerability assessment.
- Knowledge of information technology and information security best practices
- Ability to perform Risk Assessments on software and hardware systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to offer multiple solutions to technical and operational support problems and challenges.
- Self-motivator with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Our goal is to offer our colleagues the most generous benefits package possible. We strive to provide colleagues with a comprehensive benefits package and an environment that supports a healthy work-life balance. Benefits include: Competitive compensation with performance incentive awards, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, a 401K and DC Plan for your retirement, LTD & Life Insurance, Day Care Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance for graduate and undergraduate programs, an award winning Wellness program and much more!
At Rockland Trust you'll find a respectful and inclusive environment where everyone is given the chance to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.