Wouldn’t it be nice to love your job? To love the people you work with and for? To feel valued in your workplace? Guess what? That’s easy to do at Rogers & Gray!
This isn’t your typical 9 to 5, its actually 8:30-4:30. Life long friendships, company parties, 35 hour work weeks, tons of benefits, community involvement and giving back are just some of the awesome perks of being part of the Rogers & Gray - award winning - family. Sounds pretty cool, right?
Discover a career at Rogers & Gray, one that can last a lifetime!
Develop yourself personally and professionally through our R&G Academy.
Do good for your clients and our community through R&G’s giving programs.
Rogers & Gray is currently seeking talented candidates for a Manager in our Business Insurance Service Division located in the Kingston Office. What on earth would this Manager be doing, you ask?
- Coaching, mentoring, training, and supervising our awesome team of client-facing service team members with all levels of experience
- Acting as a resource for employees in all aspects of client service – coverage, marketing, claims, escalated client needs, relationship management, and more!
- Managing strategic projects that help the department and agency grow to meet the needs of Our People and Our Clients
We need our qualified candidates to have…
- At least 3-5 years of proven success in leadership or supervisory roles
- Commercial Insurance experience, let’s say no less than 7-10 years – we’ve got some very complex client needs to attend to!
- A defined management style and point of view
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with other leaders to establish strategic goals and execute plans to meet those goals
- Flexibility, flexibility, flexibility
- Impeccable communication and leadership skills
But we’d be head over heels if you also had…
- High proficiency in Excel, specifically with pivot tables
- A love of learning and technology – the faster you learn, the faster you can dive in and help others!
- An acumen for identifying and solving problems in workflows and procedures