This isn’t your typical 9 to 5, its actually 8:30-4:30. Life long friendships, company parties, 35 hour work weeks, networking, community involvement and giving back are just some of the awesome perks of being part of the Rogers & Gray -award winning- family. Sounds pretty cool, right?
Discover a career at Rogers & Gray, one that can last a lifetime!
Develop yourself personally and professionally through our R&G Academy.
Do good for your clients and our community through R&G’s giving programs.
Have a sales background? You could be the one we have been looking for! Essentially, we are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Experience in Surety Bonding and Construction Accounts
- Sales Experience
- Drive for results
- Proven ability to obtain those results
- Desire to grow and learn
We would be wicked excited if you also had:
- A LOT of Insurance experience (lets say more than 7 years)
- Leadership experience
- An established network
- Anything else that makes you unique-
- Do you like to sing? Can you speak any foreign languages? How about cornhole, are you any good? Do you know any good jokes?
We are looking to add a Surety Bond Consultant to our team! Here are some details of the role:
- Offer a consultative, relationship building sales approach to businesses.
- Attend networking events
- Travel is required
- Based out of the Kingston, MA Office.